This website is live but being modified, and added to when I get a chance, so please forgive any posts that are unfinished. My client’s projects always take priority.
IMPORTANT: Note that if you are on a smart phone or an iPad this blog works best when the device is upright rather than landscape, and you will find navigating easier if you have first become familiar with it on a computer.
When you are on the Timeline page you are looking at everything (articles and recent work) in order of when they were posted – starting with the oldest. You can scroll to the right towards the most recent, by dragging the dot alot the timeline at the bottom of the screen. (1)
(2) When you see something you like, click on the text below the image and reveal an excerpt. (3) Click again to hide the excerpt.
(4) If you want to read more, click on the words “Read more” under the excerpt. This will take you to the full article.
(5) If you click on an image, it will enlarge in a “lightbox” and let you scroll through other images within the post. Click on the dark background and return to the Timeline.
(6) Once you are on the full article you can navigate back to the Timeline by clicking on “Home” next to the “You are Here” above the featured image. Or, you can click on “Conversations” and get to the magazine.
(7) At the foot of an article you can navigate to the next or previous articles by clicking on their tiles/images.
(8) Sometimes articles are open for comment, when this is the case you can leave a comment (or reply). If there is no comment box, due to overwhelming spam, you can email me directly from the contact page (which is coming soon).
(10) From here you can get to the main website where more in-depth case studies and information.
Who knows what will work best, but I’ll keep you posted :-)